Publiée le 04 juillet
Description de l'offre
Deliver smooth and highly engaging user experiences
Twipe is a Belgian technology company based in Leuven. We offer a and SaaS
platform, used by leading newspapers across Europe. We are innovation and
technology leaders in the area of digital edition based publishing. Every
month 8 million digital editions are downloaded from our platform. We help
leading newspapers including The Times, Le Monde and Ouest-France
grow their subscription and reader revenues.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building
performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be
responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as
coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product
infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as
such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
1. Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with
2. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs that match designs.
3. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
4. Integrate carefully selected third-party API’s.
5. Write unit and integration tests.
6. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that
7. Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement
mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks
8. Transition existing native apps to React Native.
9. Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
10. Ability to take extreme ownership over your work.
11. Ability to identify with the goals of Twipe clients, and dedicate yourself
to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
12. An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to
13. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and
contribute to libraries as needed.
14. A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
15. Forensic attention to detail.
We’re looking for candidates who are willing to learn and take on new
challenges, have demonstrated ability to roll up their sleeves and join a
fast moving, collaborative team.
16. 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
17. 4+ years of professional software development experience.
18. Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not
19. Experience with libraries/frameworks such as Redux, Redux-saga…
20. Experience with common software engineering practices such as
OO-development, common design patterns, unit testing, secure coding
practices (OWASP), writing clean and neat code and documentation…
21. Knowledge of common technologies such as REST web services, OAuth, JSON,
22. Experience with agile software development
23. Bachelor degree in (applied) computer science, master degree in computer
science, or equivalent through experience.
24. We offer the opportunity to make a difference in the international
expansion of a technology scale up solving a problem of global interest for
the media sector.
25. We offer a very challenging job in a dynamic company at the fore front of
innovation in emerging technologies.
26. We offer personal development opportunities and have a strong track record
of growing people beyond their competences and comfort zone.
27. We are glad to welcome you in a young, international team with
28. We invest in an attractive workplace, a cross-road of creativity, design
Send your CV and motivation letter to
Other similar jobs:
Follow Twipe on Instagram