Publiée le 27 octobre
Description de l'offre
(www.whirlpool.be), founded in 1911 in the USA, is a world leader in the
production and distribution of electrical and household appliances. Since
2015, the group has 70 production and R & D centers, employs 97,000 people
in 170 countries and has an annual turnover of $ 21 billion. Whirlpool
Belux, based in Strombeek-Bever, distributes the brands Whirlpool,
Bauknecht, Indesit and KitchenAid.
With a view to growth in their
Kitchen segment, they are looking for a (m / f):
Antwerp / Limburg
Your tasks in this role :
* You are responsible for achieving the objectives in your own region
(turnover & gross margin). The ideal candidate is highly margin
* You will manage an existing portfolio of customers and you will also
expand the current distribution.
* Building a relationship with your customers will be key for your
success. No short term objectives and quick wins but growing
sustainable together with your customer.
* Be a partner for your customer: follow up his business, help him grow
* Be a true Whirlpool ambassador, keep an eye on new market
developments, work proactively and represent professionalism and
* Ensure a timely delivery of the Whirlpool appliances and a
* Act as main point of contact between Whirlpool & your customer
Background and experience:
* First sales and / or prospecting experience
* Preferably experience in a commercial position in the field, ideally
in the distribution / retail / FMCG sector
* You speak Dutch fluently with a good knowledge of French & English
* Strong in building relationships, contact-able and with a view to
cooperation, you build long-term quality relationships with your
* Autonomous, flexible and organized, you know how to use your time
* Assertiveness and persuasiveness
* You know how to influence your conversation partners thanks to your
enthusiasm, listening skills and professionalism.
* You need to be able to work in a team & with different departments
Working for an international group and representing well-known brands!
A professional company, known for its strong brands and where importance is
attached to the development and innovation of new products and
technologies. An employer with important values such as Respect, Diversity,
Team Spirit, Integrity and Spirit of Winning. A function with a variety of
contacts and career perspectives. Autonomy is valued and you get the
opportunity for initiatives and the chance to have an impact on the growth
of the business. An attractive salary package with fringe benefits,
including a variable part and company car.
About us :
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world's leading major home
appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000
employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The
company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana,
Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every
country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000
employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing
sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of
Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in
Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at
WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter